Similicious is a small team of humans that work very hard to provide this service, unfortunately now and then mistakes are made or things go wrong. Sometimes we make a shipping mistake, sometimes deliveries get lost in the mail, sometimes the SIM cards provided to us by our carrier are faulty, sometimes we activate the SIM card incorrectly. Sometimes mistakes are ours, sometimes they are not.
We are all human, we all make mistakes, and when this happens we do our best to make things right, but sometimes we cannot, and we are very sorry. This does not give you the right to be mean, rude, or threatening, and we will no longer tolerate any of this behaviour towards our team.
Human Decency Clause
If you would like to place an order with Similicious you must agree and adhere to our Human Decency Clause outlined below.
You Agree To:
• treat us in a kind and friendly manner
• not insult us via email or social media
• not direct rude or threatening remarks towards our team
We Agree To:
• treat you in a kind and friendly manner
• do our best to remedy any issues as quick as we can
• provide a full or partial refund if we cannot
If you adhere to the Human Decency Clause we will do everything we can to fix any issues as quickly as possible. If you break the Human Decency Clause than we will no longer be obligated to provide any further service or provide a refund.